The Lithuanian Society for the Study of Religions in cooperation with Latvian Society for the Study of Religions and Estonian Society for the Study of Religions invites proposals for its upcoming international conference ‚ÄúReligion(s) and Power(s)‚ÄĚ. To encourage new directions in the critical research of interrelations of religion(s) and power(s) from a broad range of approaches, we are seeking proposals on a wide range of topics including:
- Private and public religions;
- Religions and politics;
- Non-religion and power;
- Religious inequalities and discrimination;
- Religions, human rights and justice;
- Powers of/within religions;
- Religion and nationalism;
- Mythology, divine kinship and power;
- Religion and colonialism;
- Religions and education.
To learn more, please visit the conference page.